Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Chloe

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share a new cuddlebug. This is Chloe. Doesn't she look adorable? I think she might be my new favorite character. 





 I'm truly proud of her feet. I know this sounds funny but they weren't the easiest thing to draw, and I think they turned out great. 




Thanks for taking the time to stop by. 
And just a heads up. I'm working on a new digi that will be posted for free for a few days. I'll have it up soon so check back.

Hugs,
Anna


4 comments:

  1. I love those bare toes! What a pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love your digis. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chloe is adorable. Anna, is there a way I can get ahold of you? Email, maybe? I have a question for you. Hope to hear from you.

    Penny

    ReplyDelete